Monday and Wednesday evening club sessions have become very well attended and it is great to see club members enjoying the sessions. To help things run smoothly, malady
please be aware of the following points:
- Club evening sessions have priority on ALL courts except when there is a match or coaching.
- Members are reminded that court etiquette should be followed, i.e. players should pass balls back to the server and should not walk behind the courts when play is in progress.
- Players are expected to provide their own balls unless a coach decides otherwise.
- Tokens are provided for these sessions from 6pm. Coaches will be given these for Monday and Wednesday. A committee member is responsible for providing them on a Saturday.
- Unfortunately, there will be some matches on a Wednesday. These were arranged at a time when this club evening was poorly attended! We cannot change these but when the summer fixtures are arranged, we will avoid using Wednesdays. Emma will be informed as to when these matches are.