Since 2007 Max Tennis School, an independent tennis coaching provider, has been delivering a comprehensive coaching programme at East Dorset LTCC. We currently have 3 tennis coaches along with a support team of coaching assistants.
See our Facebook page for news and events.
Meet the coaches…
- USPTA Professional since 1987
- LTA Licensed
Head Coach Brian’s coaching philosophy is that you must be having fun – even when learning and working hard!
He has extensive experience of working with both junior and adult players and has designed several new programmes for EDLTCC, ensuring that there is something for everyone to enjoy or to work toward. So, whether you are a beginner or want to take it to the Max feel free to give him a call to talk about individual tennis lessons or any of our group programmes.
There is also a new virtual pro-shop at the club, so if you are looking for any tennis equipment, log on to www.mdgsports.co.uk as Brian can offer discounts on the online prices quoted.
Tennis Coaching Highlights
- Coach to Louis Allen (aged 8-16 years)
Dorset Mens singles champion 2016. National 16 and under doubles champion 2016.
- In 2012 Brian took part in a promotion event for youngsters beside the Thames for the London 2012 Olympics with Novak Djokovic
- Head Tennis Coach at East Dorset Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club from 2007
- Coach to Lana Rush (aged 8 to 13 years)
Cheshire county champion u10. National 10 and under champion 2007.
- Individual coach to Scott Dickson (aged 9-17 years)
GB No 1 at all Age Groups. Represented GB in Summer and Winter Cup at Numerous Age Groups. Winner under 14 indoor nationals. Points Leader Under 18 Winter indoor Nationals. Winner Under 18 National Doubles. Winner ITF Nottingham. Runner-up ITF Wrexham. Played Wimbledon ITF Juniors 2005 and 2006.
- Individual coach to Samantha Murray (aged 12-18 years)
Winner Under 16 Indoor Nationals. National indoor under 18 champion. She played The Championships at Wimbledon twice against Camilla Giorgio and Maria Sharapova. Winner of many WTA singles and doubles events, including ITF Doha Qatar and Nottingham. Highest WTA ranking 168.
- Coach to Kim Schmeider (aged 9 to 14 years)
Cheshire county champion u10 and u12. National clay court 10 and under champion 2005.
Under 18 GB Junior Davis Cup Captain, Poland 2005
- Under 16 GB Junior Davis Cup Captain, Spain 2004
- Travelling tennis coach for GB National Teams aged 10-18 from 1999-2005
- Cheshire County Tennis Coach from 1999-2007
Tennis Lesson fees
Please contact Brian for details
Mobile: 07930 454764
Facebook: Max Tennis School
- LTA Level 3 licensed tennis coach
- Sports Development and Coaching BSc (Hons)
- CRB Checked
- First Aid Qualified
- Safeguarding and Protecting children
Emma, who was born in Bournemouth, started playing tennis at 6 years old. From a very young age Emma knew that she wanted to be a tennis coach so later chose to study a degree in Sports Development and Coaching at Bournemouth University to help with her desired career. During her time at university, she regularly competed for the BU tennis team.
Emma has been working in tennis coaching for 10 years so has a lot of experience of teaching anyone from beginners right through to advanced players. Before coming to East Dorset, Emma was running the successful coaching groups at Swanmore Gardens, which provided affordable tennis for all. She firmly believes that everyone should be able to play tennis regardless of age, ability or background. The most important thing is that people enjoy themselves when they are on the tennis court so she always makes sure that lessons are fun while focusing on a learning objective.
Tennis Coaching Highlights
- Tennis coach at The West Hants Club
- Tennis in the Park coach
- Vast experience of working with large school groups
- Ran Sports Days for local schools
- Physical Education Assistant at Kings Park School
Tennis Lesson fees
Please contact Emma for details
Mobile: 07857 357364
- LTA Level 3 licensed coach
- Fully DBS checked and First Aid qualified
- Safeguarding and protection in tennis
Aaron has been coaching since 2013 and in this time has coached in France. He’s played in over 100 LTA Tournaments throughout the UK, including British Tour events.
He’s always looking for ways to better himself as a coach, and has worked with a variety of highly experienced coaches, including ex pro’s.
Aaron is enthusiastic and passionate to get the most out of each player in a fun and enjoyable environment. He believes the best thing about coaching is seeing the improvement in everyone’s tennis and how happy they are about it.